Offering my words up as I pour them out through the form of my stories and poetry. Some are safe...all our delightfully hedonic.

Pages

9.24.2008

Dream a little dream of me

tip...tap...tip...tap

outside my window I hear the raindrops as they waltz.
Im lying across my bed looking at the tv,
glancing from time to time at the World Series.
Rubbing my hips, I try to shoo away the late night chill.

I trace the outline of my acrylic nails on each of my hands
lightly tapping away on the laptop that is resting on my thighs.
Sleep tries to seduce me down its' lulliby hallway
As I try to holdout for one more song.

My toes play peek-a-boo beneath a pillow,
as I shift position upon my king-size throne
My hot pink camisole slowly rides up from behind
giving me goosebumps as I trace my index finger across my waist and up/down my spine.

Mr. Sandman is making his rounds again,
my eyelids are getting heavy and all I can think about now is,
bring me a dream, make him black as coffee with a touch of cream;)

No comments:

Copyright @ Lavender Libations | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN